Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Bed Rest

At my appointment yesterday I was put on bed rest. My doctor does not want to add any other complications to the situation so he said do nothing. No trips to Wal-Mart, Target, Church, Tanner's soccer practices and games, nothing. This is for the best but it is going to be very hard for me to lay around all day. I am trying to look at it as my last chance to rest before the girls come because then I won't know what it means to rest. Time to get some reading done and watch some movies!

We didn't measure the girls yesterday because of the room for too much error in the readings if they are measured too often. They looked fine though and the readings for Baby B's umbilical cord was just the same as it was 2 weeks ago, elevated but stable. I begin weekly check-ups next Tuesday Oct 7th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw your husband and Tanner Saturday before Donovan's soccer game. He told me about you going on bed rest. I know that is a bummer for you, but it is what is best for the twins. I am glad I found out about the blogspot. Now I can keep up with the family. Take care and let me know when the girls arrive.