We've made it another week! My appointment went well this morning. No changes in the fluid around the heart of baby a or dopplers on baby b. The biophysicals of the girls looked fine as well (movements, breathing, overall look of the babies). I had some blood work done to check for signs of preeclampsia since that is common with twins and I was induced with Tanner for high blood pressure. I have a quick fluid/biophysical check on Friday again and then my weekly check-up next Tuesday 10/28 and we will measure the size of the girls then. They should be at least a pound more than the last time we measured. I know that they are growing because I'm growing!
On to week 30.
Update: 10/24 Check went well. Baby B didn't want to demonstrate her breathing abilities so they hooked me up for a non-stress test for 1/2 an hour. They want to see her chest and ribs move to show breathing within a 30 min time span of an ultrasound. Of course that doesn't happen all the time and if they don't show breathing it's very common and not a sign of something wrong. She was moving all over, getting kicked in the head by Baby A and had the hiccups during the ultrasound, but no breathing. With all that I have going on they like to make sure that everything is OK and it is. They were looking for an increase in the heart rates when Baby B moved and she and her sister preformed great. The good reading of the heart rates with movements makes up for her lack of breathing and I came home with a good report.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment